Weird, I’ve only actually been a blogger for two weeks!
The fantastic Elisa Michelle (http://elisamichelle.wordpress.com) awarded me with this, naming me a versatile blogger. I reckon it’s true – I don’t really stick to one thing often.
According to Elisa, these are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
- Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
- Give this award to 15 recently discovered bloggers
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the news
- If my life goes to plan, I’ll make a career out of my writing. I know it’s totally unrealistic, but that would be so glorious. Otherwise, I’ll go to school to become a) A journalist, b) A history teacher, or c) A video game writer, and end up working for Bethesda or Bioware :3 (these aren’t in any particular order). This is just proof of my nerdiness.
- Like stated in my writer bio, I adore Star Wars. How much do I adore Star Wars? I have a Star Wars tattoo. It’s the Alliance Starbird, aka the symbol of the rebels in the original series. I have a lightsaber – a replica of Anakin Skywalker’s that lights up, flickers, glows, hums, and makes noise when you strike things. I have multiple t-shirts, posters, video games, books. I have all the movies in DVD, four in VHS. I used to have a subscription to the magazine, and I was part of the fan club. I know a lot of random facts about the past, present, and future EU. I know what the EU is (that should be fact enough; the first time I said EU to a dude, he pretty much shit his pants. “A girl knows what the EU is?!”) I dressed up as a Sith apprentice when Revenge of the Sith came to theatres. That’s how much I love Star Wars. Suck it.
- I live in the only true desert in Canada, excluding the Arctic tundra.
- I’ve been to Europe. France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and Austria. Switzerland looks like Canada – my part of Canada, at least, since over 50 Switzerlands could probably fit in my grand country.
- When I go to Scotland one day, I’m going to Craigh na Dun outside Inverness, and I’m going to step through the stones.
- One of my lifetime goals is to live in a Hobbit hole. This, obviously, is after I’m rich of my book sales and a movie contract.
- My favourite animals are bears and foxes. To be specific, brown bears and red foxes. One day, in my Hobbit hole (which will be in the Scottish Highlands, by the way), I’ll have a pet brown bear named Sunday, and a red fox named Riley. And we will all love each other.