Guys! Guys! I got another award!
And I’m being humble about it!
On Windy Days awarded me with the Inspiring Blogger Award! I’m flattered and totally deserve it and everything.
* Display the award logo on your blog
B oom, done!
* Link back to the person who nominated you
Good for me!
* State seven things about yourself
* Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
* Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
- I listen to score music more often than I do regular music with vocals and shit. I find listening to scores more inspiring (more on that on an older post) and just better. I feel more when I listen to a score. It’s emotive.
- I’ve recently developed an addiction to Guild Wars 2. I have three characters: a level 42 sylvari mesmer, a level 38 human ranger, and a level 3 (woo!) charr engineer. I don’t usually like MMOs, but Guild Wars is special in that you don’t have to pay and you don’t have to play with others. I don’t play well with others; I get freaked out whenever someone tries to add me to their group or guild, due to only ever playing single person RPGs. And I play games so sporadically sometimes that I could never pay monthly.
- I’m not super great at learning languages, but maybe one day I’ll shell out the cash to learn Latin and Welsh. Two of the only languages that interest me are both extremely difficult and terribly impractical.
- I’m a hypochondriac. As soon as one little thing goes wonky in my body, I’m convinced I’m dying.
- I handwrite more than I print. But I type more than I handwrite, and I get hand cramps if I write for more than a few minutes.
- I’m becoming Carrie Bradshaw. I have plenty of pairs of fancy, impractical shoes, I’m a writer, and I drink cosmopolitans. Now I just need a Mr Big.
- I have a mug collection, a shoe collection, and a t-shirt collection, and I always change my hair. I have quirks, clearly. (This isn’t a real fact, what is wrong with me.)
I haven’t listed fifteen, because I am UNCONVENTIONAL.