I see WordPress has a new way of publishing posts.
I don’t like it one bit, and I, for one, am glad they keep this old version available for us. Hopefully it’s permanent.
In any case, here’s just a basic update on everything going on in casa de Marshman
and Albert, I guess, since I live with James now:
- I’m now assistant manager at the bookstore where I work. This literally only means I went from knowing what I was doing every single day (magazine and magazine-related work) to doing whatever Lexi (the boss) doesn’t feel like doing at any given time. I am a glorified minion. That being said, having worked there for four and a half years, I’m pretty excited about any kind of say in how the store runs.
- I’m living with James
that’s not news
- We’re going to get a cat
that is news
- Abomination, the sequel to my magnum opus, Changeling, is nearly finished and currently clocking in just under 250 000 words.
- I read Written In My Own Heart’s Blood, the eighth Outlander book by Diana Gabaldon, and wept and laughed and can’t wait another five years for the next book.
- Also, the tv show makes me fangirl super hard.
- I binge-played Dragon Age: Origins and married Alistair
that… may or may not be news
Also, Halloween is coming and I’ve got a very exciting costume planned that plays off my Doctor Who addiction. Stay tuned.
And in the meantime, between my infrequent relevant posts, continue to enjoy the flash fiction I’m posting on a
sometimes weekly basis. By the way, those come from random prompts at the writing group I go to. I go to a writing group now. Writing groups are cool.
Until next time!